Thursday 30 July 2009

Yeh I know its been too long, Old war wounds etc

Here I am again after a while of absense, I have a new job funnily enough as the Organ Grinder and not the Monkey this time.
Enough of this needless gloating tho and on to todays subject matter.........

War wounds everyone has them and they always bite you back at some stage, wheter its 20 years down the line or the next morning when you have sobered up.
Today I am limping ever so slightly its the change in the weather I think ,but how do you explain why you are limping in these situations especially when what caused them is in fact rather silly.

Well this perticular war wound involved much Alcohol and a Bicycle expedition to the local all night Tescos..

There i was riding along (On the pavement Officer) Turning my head occasionally, talking to my friend whilst riding.
...........and then I rode straight down a flight of stairs.
Not something to put on ones CV is it.
or the one that involved broken ribs in a Jack Daniels fueled Unicycling incident.
Its always seems like such a good idea at the time tho........

Laters
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment