Thursday 25 June 2009

A rest is as good as a change

Well that's me and the Cleaning company severed Ties.

It wasn't the poo it was the company BTW, but i wont bore you.
The managements attitudes stank worse than the turds ........
So here I am in Employment land.
Sure enough sooner or later the next opportunity will come a knocking unexpectedly, like a Jehovah's witness on a Sunday morning whilst you are enjoying a "lie in" with the Missus.

Anyway my schedule is loose once more and today's reading is the Jobcenter plus site,
Ah Jobcentre Plus.......what is the Plus?

Plus loads of paperwork?
Plus disinterested employees?
Plus aggravation and no chance of receiving benefits if you play the game honestly?

All of the above?

I would rather seive thru poo for grains of rice than deal with them again thats for sure.

anyway hopefully the next blog will be a bit more plesant.
Ta ta for now but I will return
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment